Praise- Day 7

Praise Him for His creation.

Our family loves to spend time outdoors. If there’s a tree, Levi’s climbing it- if there’s an open space Kai has run across it- if there is something to  admire Aliyah will find it and spend time appreciating it. I find it easy to have my heart and spirit open to God when I’m surrounded by His majestic creation- from tall mountains- to beautiful sunsets and roaring rivers- to delicate flowers, or the brightest starry sky- to feeling the wind on my face- all creation expressing its praise to the Maker. I too lift my heart to Him who has made me and loves me.

Calm your soul- breathe. Warm your face in the sunshine- lay back and watch a bird flying high in the sky or the leaves rustle on a tree. Be in the moment enjoying the sound of praise to Him, not letting the distractions of fear or anxiety to get in the way. 

Praise the Lord
Praise the Lord from the heavens
Praise Him in the heights above
Praise Him all His angels
Praise Him all His heavenly hosts

Praise Him sun and moon
Praise Him all you shining stars
Praise Him you highest heavens
And you waters above the skies

Let them praise the name of the Lord
For He commanded and they were created.
Psalm 148:1-5

Songs suggested by 30 day praise challenge book:(click below)
Creations King (Paul Baloche)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4SKwTG9_k

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes