Praise - Day 16

Praise Jesus- that He’s my friend.

Loneliness is one of the most difficult things we face. To know that Jesus desires friendship with us is amazing. He meets our deepest longing and will always have time for us no matter what.  The more time we spend with Him the more we want to know. 

There have been times that I’ve tried to fill that space with other people- a friendship or a relationship. But have found that nothing fulfils me more than connecting to Him.

John 15:15 says
“I have called you my friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.”

Today praise God for his friendship. 

Click here to listen to:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z9rrtgwRsfk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes