Praise- Day 3

Praise God for how He made me.


In Psalm 139:13-14 it says
“For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my Mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”

This study talks about being a reflection of who God is. And that we are His masterpiece!

One line that stood out to me said: As you praise Him, He will help you LET GO of the anxiety you feel over your limitations. And that is one of my fears- I worry my body will fail me and that
I can’t make it do what I should!  But as I learned yesterday- He is my strength in my weakness.

In saying that- I have a say (control) over the health of this body to make it as well prepared as I can with how I care for it, feed it, exercise it, and manage it to give me the best fighting chance it can have.

Lord I praise you for how you made me! Help me care for this body like you do!

The author of the book- chose Beautiful Things by Gungor and  Your Splendor By Christy Nockels.


Today I choose Great Are You Lord by All Sons and Daughters

Click here


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHz0w-HG4iU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes