Praise- Day 2

The Lord Is My Strength


I don’t have to be strong because I serve a God who never grows weary

Isaiah 40:28-31
“Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary, and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary
And young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord
WILL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not be faint.”


Don’t be discouraged by your weakness, instead Praise God that he promises to be with you and to give you the strength you need.

It has been in my weakest most vulnerable moments where I’ve looked back and seen him most prominent in my life.


I praise you Lord - that even in my weakest hour- you have been my strength.

I love this song...
Please Be My Strength (Gungor)
Have a listen and be blessed today.



Click to listen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes