Praise- Day 5

Praise Him because He never changes!


Whatever storms we face - trials, challenges, hardships, loss of control, anxiety, fear- The Lord never changes. He is steadfast. He is the same yesterday today and forever!
He is my rock. He is my anchor.
He is the one I cling to.

No matter what valley I’m in or mountain I stand on- in the highs and the lows- He is the constant.

I praise you because you are steadfast. I praise you because you are the beginning and the end. I praise you because you are my firm foundation. I will not be shaken.

I pray today that whatever you face you will also know His perfect peace and refuge..

You can add these songs to your music library from the 30 Day Praise Challenge book:
Your Love Never Fails by Chris McClarney or 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman.




I personally will enjoy the words of Highlands (The Song is Ascent)  Click here to listen!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_bBf3NkShVM
I hope you enjoy it too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes