30 Day Praise Challenge- Day 1

In the midst of worldwide chaos and fear over the Covid-19 virus I slumped down on my couch and glanced over at my bookshelf and noticed a book that popped out at me as if to say “Here I am- I’ve been waiting for such a time as this”.

The 30 Day Praise Challenge- by Becky Harling



In a time of her life facing cancer, crippled with anxiety and fear- she was challenged by her mentor to spend 20 min a day in PRAISE for 30 days. And it changed her life.

Each day is set up in this format:


She gives you guided praise SONG lists to listen to each day which she encourages you to put into playlists for your car/home listening.

Today I start the challenge:
I have decided to start the next 30  days with Praise instead of Facebook
I won’t copy the book in here (I’ll let you get your own version)
But I will try to post some scripture, thoughts and songs to share with you!

DAY ONE: God Gives Me Wisdom
My 1 take- away:
Any time I face anything -TODAY: Praise God that He can show me what to do! He can help me find my way through with His wisdom.

Read: Psalm 111:10
“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom
All who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.”
And James 1:5
“If any of you lacks wisdom he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”

Listen to by clicking these links below:
God I Look to You- Bethel

Sovereign Hands- Hillsong


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes