DAY TWENTY NINE - FAMILY



There are very few things more important that family! And I love mine!
We are so blessed on both sides with great family.

I am so thankful that Leigh and I have both been raised by amazing parents. People that love us so much, and that we love too. Parents that taught us about God. That showed us they wanted the best for us. Who celebrated with us in our achievements and grieved with us in our losses.

Family is there in thick and thin. They will love you in spite of your weaknesses, and encourage you in your strengths.

I think one of my favourite things from this past weekend with family, was just laughing together. It felt so good to laugh. About silly things. And enjoy each others' company.

I love my family. And I thank God every day for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes