Praise - Day 30

Praise God for Perseverance!

Wow I’m so glad I made it through the 30 day challenge. For me personally, it required perseverance. I didn’t find it easy. But anything of value isn’t easy. I liked that I had to work at it and discipline myself to do it. It helped me grow and literally took all my anxiety away. I almost feel like I’ve been in a protective bubble these past weeks as I’ve set my eyes on praising Him rather than gathering stress and fear from the world.

James 1:4 says “Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing.”

I’m so grateful for this maturing and growth in my life. And I seriously have felt I’ve lacked for nothing- truly.
Holy spirit – thank you for showing up – and ministering to me every day teaching me and guiding me in your way. Jesus – thank you for being my Saviour and giving me a way back to the Father through you – and Lord God thank you for creating me and pursuing me with your endless love constantly.
I am so grateful and blessed.

Now to continue in perseverant praise… To choose praise every day in all situations and circumstances in my life.

A few weeks ago – one of my friends sent me this song for me to listen to – and I want to share it with you too… Thank you Rhys! I love the sentiment of choosing to praise God in all seasons of life…

Click here to listen to:
I Choose to Worship by Rend Collective 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BG11iiDKY8Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes