Praise - Day 25

Praise God that He is strong in my weakness.


We all fall short. I think most humans are fairly aware of their failures. Some ignore them. Some don’t believe them. But I do think we know that at our core they’re there. 
I don’t believe God is surprised. 
But what He promises is that whatever weakness we carry - he can be our strength in that. Have you ever come face to face with the reality of weakness in your own life?

Some of us have addictions.
Some of us have bodies that fail us.
Some of us have weak minds.
Some of us give in to temptations.
Some of us struggle to love.
Some of us struggle to be loved.
Some of us value the wrong things.
Some of us are hurt.
Some of us are broken.
Some of us are lost.
Some of us are incapacitated by fear.


Whatever weakness we’ve encountered in ourselves. God is bigger and stronger and more powerful than our deepest darkest most shameful secret. 
His hope and strength is for ALL PEOPLE. No matter how far we’ve gone- He can always take whatever mess we’ve found ourselves in and begin to build us a new from the ashes. 
The old is gone- the new has come.

But first we need to recognise that we need that help- and accept it. When we do- He transforms us. 
I am not the same person I was 20 years ago, 10 years ago, 5 years ago... last year?
My transformation continues - as long as I have breath. Each day He shapes me more like Him as I keep my eyes on Him.
He uses the shamed the broken the hurting the lost the addicted the weak... because then His power can be made perfect in that weakness. 

Today- take some time to click here and listen to:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fiyYoe678yI


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes