Praise - Day 18

Praise Him for His Forgiveness

I’m sure many of us have faced our own difficult people that have rubbed us the wrong way.  I know I have- but I have also been challenged by God that these difficult people can bring out the absolute worst in me too. It’s not like they make me do it- my reactions are choices I make in those moments. Isn’t it amazing how God can refine us in these situations? 

1 Peter 3:9 says
Do not repay evil with evil
Or insult with insult
BUT WITH BLESSING...

The scriptures also say- 
Not to judge others or we too shall be judged  (Matt 7:1) 

For if we forgive men when they sin against you, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.  (Matt 6:14-15)

We are so blessed that God is faithful and Just to forgive us our sins!
so undeserving...
Do we offer the same kind of forgiveness to others?

Click here and take time to listen to:  
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHcVTbyJqis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes