Praise- Day 19

Praise God that He’s our Perfect Father

I know many of us have come from families that maybe weren’t the greatest examples for us to learn good parenting from. We are human and we can really fall short. I’m sure that’s why many of us might have a skewed understanding of God as a Father. 

I had a friend that told me once that even though He grew up with a poor example of a Father He felt the Lord tell him that He had the opportunity to shape his own role as a father not off his earthly father but after the best role model- the Perfect Father- God himself.  Imagine if we all did that and were able to receive the perfect and overwhelming love He offers. 

Today  as I look at my own children- I think about the fierce love I have for them- and I am thankful that He loves me more than I can even imagine- that He is my number one supporter and encourager and that He delights in me. 

Zephaniah 3:17 says
 The Lord your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ovIaa-lmSeg



I’ve also been listening to the new Steffany Gretzinger album and love this song on it
Click here to listen: 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wapXZkU-jFM



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes