Praise - Day 22

Praise God that He is my Provider

The world is truly an uncertain place. But boy have I been blessed. He goes before me and behind me. He knows my deepest needs. He knows exactly what I need and when I need it. He has provided for me again and again and again. There have been times I felt so helpless- unsure what to do and He has blessed me beyond what I deserve- not only has He given  me the greatest treasure in His Son Jesus - securing my eternal inheritance - he has given me peace in the face of chaos- contentment in the face of anxiety- and joy in the face of fear.

Philippians 4:19-20 says:
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. To our God and father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Click here to listen:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMSyWO2vSWY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes