Praise - Day 24

Praise God for His Healing Power

Whether we suffer from a physical, emotional, or spiritual wound- our God can heal. He can heal us from the past, from broken relationships,- from addictions, from sorrow. Sometimes we don’t ask because of fear that He may not answer our prayer like we want Him too. 

However, that also means we can miss out on the healing power that He can bring. What could I be missing out on because I’m afraid to even ask?

His healing power isn’t based on what I want- otherwise my faith is based on what He does for me- not who He is to me. Will I still choose to praise Him even if He doesn’t answer my prayer?

But then... what if He does?

He is the potter - I am the clay.
He is the creator.
I am the created.

Romans 9
 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use

This scripture speaks about how God does not need to answer to us.  He is the creator. He knows best even if we don’t understand it. Who are we to second guess how He made us or why He’s allowed us to be scarred or broken. He doesn’t like to see us in pain. 

We do know He’s a loving God- who is with us in all circumstances. The creator loves what He’s created. 

 In many ways this brings me peace. It’s a relief to know that He had a divine plan- even if I don’t always understand it.

Click here to listen to:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0YUGwUgBvTU



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMunQ5JXgKk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes