DAY SIXTEEN - CREATIVE EXPRESSION

I love to worship.

I love expressing my praise and thanks to God through music and art.

I love worshiping alongside of people that love Him too. This encourages me and draws me closer to Him. My faith is built when I hear what God is doing in other peoples' lives. I get contemplative when I work with my hands, creating. It is therapeutic for me.

I have learned that worship is not just singing or creating. It's not even just going to church or attending Bible study.

It's a life choice. I have often said that worship is ANYTHING that brings glory to God. So anything I do that He approves of that brings Him glory, worships Him.

So that can be
  • my actions towards others
  • my attitude
  • my heart intent
  • my thoughts
  • my plans
  • my dreams
  • my giftings

These are important areas to consider developing a deep reverence and fear of the Lord in...to love Him more deeply.

Psalm 100 says, 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

One of the best ways to get my attitude, heart, and mind right is to be thankful. So today what are you thankful for?

I am so thankful for my family. I love them so much - and I know what a gift they are to me. Today I had a lazy Saturday, and it was so enjoyable to spend some time playing with my children, and hanging out and cooking for Leigh. To top it all off, I got to do some creating for my children's room.

I love pretty paper...and creating with it. I made some picture frames (with robots) and this handy dandy mirror for their room...I'm not sure the colors are coming out right in the photos, but they are supposed to be greens, blues, browns oranges and reds. (not pinks!)





Comments

Unknown said…
very lovely ange!!! I wish I had crafty skills like yours!! love them :)
Ariana said…
Thank you for posting this. It was EXACTLY (EXACTLY EXACTLY) what I needed to hear this morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes