Yellow Mug + Pilates

Today I made coffee. When I reached into the cupboard to retrieve a mug I pulled out a gorgeous yellow one. It reminded me so much of my coffee times with my sister-in-law Glenna - favorite mug - yellow.

Today Leigh and I also decided to try out pilates again. Man - they make it look so easy. This also reminded me of Glenna again. Our attempt at getting fit before the wedding, lasted only a week or two. How long will this one last? We'll have to see.

I miss Glenna

This is her and my favorite nephew

Comments

I miss coffee with you!
Audi
Heather said…
me too
Mark said…
Yeah, i miss trying to get more moments than Glenna. Well i shouldn't say trying!!!!!

Mark
Oh Joy said…
Angie I miss you too!!!!!!!!!!! And it is a great yellow mug. I am drinking out of it this moment!!!!!

Back off Mark, I get more moments!!
Ariana said…
Seriously, people, no one cares about your moments.

P.S., Glenna:
1. Knocking on Heaven's Door
2. Sweet Child o' Mine
3. Welcome to the Jungle
4. Paradise City
I want my beer.
Oh Joy said…
People care about the moments or they wouldn't comment.

P.S. When you Google the list it doesn't count.

Angie, have you found the outlets yet?
Ariana said…
I so didn't Google them! You're insufferable, you know that?
Mark said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark said…
I have seen Angie and Leigh partaking in their vigorous Pilates program.
It has turned into a competition. I'm sure everyone who is reading this is not surprised.
Hey Angie

Keep up the good work
Oh Joy said…
Isn't life supposed to be pure, raw competition there MomentBoy? I so want to see Leigh and Angie fighting it out through pilates. Can you take photos?

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes