Toilet Tales

So when I hopped off the plane here in Australia, I was so so excited about checking out if it really was true. Does the toilet drain in an opposite way to Canada? I had to see it for myself. Unfortunately upon inspection, I found that the toilets I've seen just flush straight down not in circular motion, so I couldn't tell...sinks too - now to check the tub?

One thing I DID find out...is that there are 2 buttons on a toilet to push for flushing. Apparently one is for a half-flush (a wee-wee) the other, a full-flush (uh-hem???) . Man the things I've learned here already!

Comments

Kristina said…
ange! your in australia! your married! there's two buttons for flushing! how exciting is that! hey go to blogger settings and turn on "word verification" so you dont get spammed! thats not as exciting as the former stuff though.
Kim Arpin-Ricci said…
Hey Ange,

I would tell you that the more distinguished societies have two buttons on their toilet but..... We're aussies and drought is a huge problem for us so really we are just being practical. Have you noticed in australia we don't have much water in our toilet either. I remember the first time I went to the toilet in NA I thought the person before me must of blocked the loo until I tried the other stalls and they had just as much.

Enjoy exploring our country.

Love heaps
Kim
Lindsey said…
wow, what news! hope there is more exciting stuff to see! have a blast. love you!
lindsey
hannah said…
i am sooo HAPPY YOU ARE IN AUSTRALIA!!! IM JEALOUSE
I LOVE YOU
I CAN'T SLPELL
I CAN'T SLEEP
DTS
AHHH
jamie said…
Hey ange thats the funniest thing i have ever heard.. half flush for a wee wee! haha.. glad you are having a good time.

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes