FEAST DAY- BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION



Today is the 2nd anniversary of the birth and death of our beautiful twins Isaiah and Tori Jane. This was definitely a journey that has strengthened me. I was only with those kids for awhile, and it's strange how I miss them - strange how I love them - strange how I wish they were here getting to know our boys, Kai and Levi - and vice versa. We are a family of 6.

Sometimes people ask me if Kai and Levi are our first. Its so hard to know how I should respond. I know they are just wondering if Kai and Levi have older siblings, and I'm not sure if they really want to know that we are a family of 6 but that 2 of our kids are already in heaven.

When we lost Isaiah and Tori Jane, a couple of our friends bought us a twin pear tree (2 pears grafted into 1). It is such a special gift to us. It just so happened that today, on their birthday, we ended up having to pick 2 of the pears as they were weighing heavily on the branches.

It was strange how the day passed by uneventfully. I'm not sure what I expected to have happen. I'm not sure how I thought we should "celebrate" or "commemorate" this kind of day. I wish I had spent some time planning something special. I thought it a strange coincidence that today is the same day as the "feast day" of my fast. A day of celebration.

Little Angels we miss you and love you... I wish we were having birthday cake together. I know you probably don't miss us as you're having a great time hanging out with Jesus! (which is soooo cool!) I wish Kai and Levi got to know you too! But one day we will all be together again... where we will get to sing and worship our heavenly Father together... And what a day that will be!!!

I love you little pears...

Love Mommy


Comments

Em said…
I love you and your beautiful family of six. xoxoxo
Pam said…
Tears welling in my eyes here Ange ~ beautifully written & how precious of God to allow to pears ready to pick that day. Loverly. <3 Pam
Timmy D said…
thanks for sharing your heart. beautiful words. we love you ALL xxoo

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes