Salad scarfer


Here is the long awaited salad post! My sister in law is the greatest salad eater of all time. so this is dedicated to her! When they came to visit us a couple months ago, I of course tried to pull up some salads that would appease her high calibre leafy pallate.

I found this awesome recipe "THAI-STYLE PRAWN MANGO AND TOMATO SALAD" and I was delighted to hear the words "This might be the best salad I've ever tasted"

I owe the glory to the Woman's Weekly cookbook (from aussie-land)
and here I get to share it with you!



More to come...as this week I happened upon a fabulous greek salad too(with tiny lil garden potatoes and dill in it!) so yummy and so so good...

Comments

Ariana said…
I might have to become a Glenna-style salad eater. Can you come to my house and cook, please?
Oh Joy said…
Yes. That was a good salad. Shall buy all ingredients next time I am in the Big City and make it. There is no 'Glenna-style salad'. If it's a salad, it's totally my style. I eat them at least twice a day. Have even been known to throw one together for a snack. LOVE salad. All salad. I don't discriminate. But that mango one was a great salad. Top 5 for sure, including restaurant salad, and I had a couple great ones in Mexico. Yummy.
Ariana said…
I didn't meant "Glenna-style salad" I meant "Glenna-style eater." Dur.

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes