And the winner is...

I guess Kristina WINS!
She was the only one that attempted them all.
Here's what I know...
LINDSEY - In Idaho studying midwifery (off to philippines soon)
KRISTINA- Norway en route to Bellingham - and soon back into my life - yay!
SHANNON - In Duncan (Vancouver Island)working right now back for the summer from NY...we shall visit soon
HEIDI - who the heck knows...Thailand I think! Our little nomad
RALPH- I saw him waay sooner than expected...He WAS in Yellowknife and Whitehorse. Now he's in our office???
SIMON - is NOT playing video games (to my knowledge) as speculated Corey, but working in Melbourne (which is also in Australia Mark! - so Ben AND Simon are both there)getting paid for what he was doing for us for free
JAMIE has been seen at a rodeo while visiting her parents after a honeymoon in the Dominican,travelling by John Deer tractor (insert banjo music here)with her NEW hubby Craig
AUDGE - our EX-roome?(sigh) is learning Japanese in Japan and rockin' at it.
EMILY just moved somewhere in Southern CA - I believe LA? and back out of my life for who knows how long
LOUISE AND KURTIS were just married, and in Mexico, and have flown on to Ontario to visit family and friends there
and BEN - He's flying somewhere in the Aussie skies.

Way to go Kristina YOU WIN !!!
Dinner on us when you come and visit.

Comments

Larph said…
I'm currently residing in my happy place.

A Fonzarella thumbs-up to Ang.
jamie said…
a rodeo? I was spotted at a rodeo? Hmmm....must've blocked that one out of my mind!! :)lol love ya ange and looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!
Leanne said…
heather and dave and i refused to post because we didn't get our pics on the "where are they now" blog.
Ryan said…
man, how could you dare forget leeanne, heather and dave? if I was them id like email bomb you evil spam!! or not.... your a cool boss. and I like your pie!
Kristina said…
ha ha, I win! I never won anything before...well, ok, maybe I win all the time, but nobody seams to agree...

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes