My roomies


Can't sleep tonight as I ponder how this is my last night sharing an apartment with other girls. After tonight I head for home to prepare for "a white wedding" and then I will be living with a boy. How extraordinary.

We celebrated by eating a Lindsey masterpiece - Cherry pie...and her very own chai latte's and such. We ate our favourite evening snack - popcorn and Henri came over as well as Heather with a great movie "Guess Who".

Kristina is also a fab roomie. She is so ooo much fun!!! When Leigh and I got engaged she and Lindsey stayed up all night waiting for me to get home...and then the next morning made a special breakfast of crepes for us. Leigh and I walked to the nearby 7-11 and picked them up lolli-rings to top off the celebration.

I just have to thank these girls for making my last few months as a single gal so special and precious. I could not have asked for better friends or "sisters". Thank you for all of who you are, and how you make me feel beautiful.

Here's a pic of them!

Comments

Kristina said…
your not so bad yourself!
Larph said…
angela

angela ambros is a remarkable person.

I cant wait to see her succeed after she becomes angela oliver.

ralph misses angelas friends.

he misses angela

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes