bad make-up, wrong directions and new shoes


I just finished a batch of cinnamon buns for mom... I dunno what I did, but the buns are MASSIVE...I guess people will have to share - maybe it can be like communion breakfast every morning...hm

My brother brought to my attention that there is a small driving direction mistake in my wedding invites...apparently Hwy #686 is wrong...although the route is right..Hope people don't end up in Landis or something...LAME!!! I almost cried.

I was in Saskatoon yesterday looking at a variety of different ideas for the wedding. And while shopping for the MOH (matron of honour) we found some shoes for me...butterflies!!! It really IS all about me!!! I got a purse at the same time, so the shoes were $8.50. My kind of expense.

I haven't worn foundation in years, but thought it might be nice for the wedding...so I spent ages looking through make-up aisles trying to find a suitable colour. 30 minutes and $50 later, I came home excited to try it out...and be beautiful...Instead I look like I had a bad tanning cream experience..(back to the store for me!)

My future hubby comes tomorrow - yippee!!!!

Comments

Kristina said…
Cute shoes!yay! you dont need foundation your foundation is in christ. bummer about the directions- you should find the right highway sign and cover it up with "Ange & Leighs wedding" I picked up you hubby from the airport. are you jealous?
Heather said…
oh my gosh your shoes are adorable. perfect for you. isn't it nice when everything is about you!
i love you. miss you. i agree with steener you don't need foundation although i can't believe she gave you the line... :)
i love you. you are beautiful.
Jamie said…
Phhhttt!!! You call this a blog?!? You're freaking crazy!

Love ya!
Jamie
hannah said…
hey hottie
i miss you
cute shoes!
i joined blogger too i am msooo cool now.
i just need a digital camera then im all set
hey...can you do me a hugo favor and send me some pics from MA from this summer?? i need some for my support letter...i already took the ones off your blogger though...
xox
hannah
Heather said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said…
so now that leigh is there you are never going to Blog again are you????
Kim Arpin-Ricci said…
I guess Ange really has disapeared. Amazing what your fiance turning up will do...

But do you blame her. Ange enjoy this time with Leigh you only get to plan your wedding once. Unless you are crazy like Jamie and I.

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes