A great day!

Hey friends

I am still alive!! Really I am!!

I was having a bit of a hard time getting into the planning of the wedding. I realized it was mostly because of the stress of Leigh being a potential illegal alien...(he really wasn't) but that's what we called him here! My neice Evangeline (who is just loves Leigh) and I made him a special Alien cake (with 3 eyes too!) It was more to help me have a "fun" spirit about it, and not stress out. The issue was that he couldn't get his visa (they were backed up for weeks) and we needed to get a marriage licence before we were married. Their seemed to be other looming issues as well...and then yesterday happened.

Heather called from the office to let us know that Leigh's visa had arrived (hurrah!) and that gave me great vigor to get going on the rest of the plans...Now we have most everyone housed (another hurrah!) and it looks as tho we CAN have Don marry us, maybe just a temporary SK licence is all he needs - we shall find out!

The replies are coming in, so the planning is easier too. Thanks to all of you prompt on doing that! At this point we are 106 completely confirmed yes's! and there are about 20 or so Probably's and 80 no's...and about 40 question marks. I'm assuming the wedding will be around the 150 mark - which is a perfect number to me.

I will have to add another picture on the next entry as the photos are still on the camera presently.

Comments

hannah said…
aww my love
so good to hear things are rollin
i miss you so much around here
keep being a rock star
xo
Kim Arpin-Ricci said…
hey Ange

I am so glad that everything is going so well. We are so looking forward to coming.

Leigh don't worry I was almost illegal once too. got to love being aliens.

Love heaps
Kim

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes