DAY FORTY - IT IS FINISHED!!!

I can't believe that I've made it through! 40 days of fasting and prayer. In some ways it seems like it's been a long time, in others, it seems like it's gone quickly.

I am encouraged, enriched, amazed and awed of God's power through these past few months. For starters, I never thought I'd be able to come up with 40 different things to blog about. Maybe that just shows that I have a lot to say! Ha ha! I'd often be struggling all day about what I should post,and it wasn't until I was standing in front of the computer every night and writing "Day -whatever-" that it would come to me. I call it divine writing!

This process has actually been good in "reawakening the creative spirit" in me. The discipline of writing has actually unleashed some inner passion, and I've been blown away by what God has done through my writing - what journeys He's taken me on - what lessons He's taught me - and how it has impacted others. What an honour it has been that many of you have written me personal emails and shared your life stories with me. Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read my ramblings, or comment, or even share your story. It has been a true pleasure.

When I started Lent,I asked God to speak to me regarding 3 areas of my life: Future, Family & Faith. I have seen God move in all areas, and I'm amazed. For now, I'll continue processing what I've learned on this journey as I believe there is still more to come! Hopefully you too will have grown deeper in your relationship with Him, and that you continue to crave more of His goodness in your life. May your soul be resurrected from the ashes of darkness and into the light.

Our God IS an awesome God.
He has risen indeed.


Happy Easter.

Comments

Deb said…
Thanks Ange. You remind me of a time...the past before grief. Well done being proactive in your goals. Nothing like a blog to keep you accountable! Happy Easter!

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes