Indulgence


It was a stat holiday yesterday...and I spent the day indulging myself. First, I slept late...and stayed in my pj's til noon. Leigh had the day off which was nice....so we decided to go to the movies and saw Narnia - Voyage of the Dawn Treader 3D and an hour later stayed on to see Tron 3D. They were both great!

You can't have a holiday without a good shop so I spent 2 hours in Target trying on discounted clothes before not buying any!! I did however, find some beautiful jewellry, and a grey handbag.

I think Leigh thinks I have enough handbags...

But I'd say my favourite part of the day was visiting Sebastiaan's (twice) and OVER-INDULGING in the chocolate fountain. I think I could have swam in it.

Seriously if you get the chance to go and enjoy this- RUN don't WALK!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
as I always tell Drew, You can NEVER have enough handbags :)!
Angela Oliver said…
Ha ha Hayley!! So true!!

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes