The Longhorn Longhaul!


Our Mission Adventures Team (Leigh, Angela, Jacqui, and Ryan) are making our way down from Vancouver to Texas.


Along the way we are visiting teams that have come and done our program in Vancouver as well as visiting potential teams for the future. When we reach Texas there is a massive youth pastors convention being held called Youth Specialties where thousands of pastors get together. We are setting up a missions booth there and promoting our program to all the leaders and pastors there.

So far, we've stayed:
Federal Way, Washington with Jacqui's aunt and Uncle
Spingfield Oregon with a church interested in MA
Livermore (by San francisco)California with a team that came through this summer
Los Angeles California with Josh And Emily former YWAMers.
Here's a picture of them!



Today we are off to Phoenix for 2 nights
then to Las Cruces New Mexico
and finally Austin Texas!

Comments

Crystal said…
Thank goodness for computers to help us to keep up with your lives. Praying that God will bless your time.
Ross O said…
I am so happy for you both, with everything that you do for no wages, now you get to travel to some great places, I know you are still working, but the scenery must be awesome.
Oh Joy said…
Whew, you're still alive. Good.
Anonymous said…
aww...you got to see Josh and Em! I'd tell you to say hi from me, but I'm sure you're somewhere else by now.
Ariana said…
I miss you! But I hope you are having a wonderful time, and I will see you soon enough.

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes