Good Eats America!


On our tour, we have been treated so well. America has been so hospitable This is a photo of our Canadian Thanksgiving celebration dinner at Audrey's family's house in Ft. Worth Texas.
Thanks America for keeping more than our tummies happy.

Rio Grande - Austin (thanks Network office for the awesome Tex Mex!)


Mongolie Grill - Austin (Now there's a grill - our food sizzling)


Texas Roadhouse - a 5 Longhorn rating, we sampled ribs that were lip-smacking delicious!


In Santa Fe we stopped at a Burrito house


Some breakfast nook - Colorado
Ryan thrilled about his Sandwich and Broccoli soup

Here also is leigh's SMASH MASH!
Our hosts had never seen anyone finish it, so Leigh gave them a little show leaving them amazed while he leans over my plate to see what was left to sample there
I had a quesadilla - does this look like a quesadilla to anyone??? Yum...


Perhaps I will be familiarizing myself with my runners and the gym when I return to Vancouver???

Comments

Kristina said…
umm, your making me hungry.....
Leanne said…
did you guys do anything other than eat?
Angela Oliver said…
no of course not...
it's an eating tour!
Oh Joy said…
Ryan's sandwich and soup does indeed look good. Didn't anyone order some sort of salad?
Leigh Oliver said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leigh Oliver said…
Why would you order salad when you can get real food?
Oh Joy said…
Um, yes Leigh, I think you know I would. To me a fun salad is the highest form of real food. well that and a hot cross bun at midnight.

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes