Because they can...

My husband has started doing this video thing(Revver) with a couple buddies of his, where they make up videos and put them on the internet for other's viewing pleasure. The idea is that every time someone clicks on the add after the video, they make money. I was like "you can do that?" and well, they've already done a few of them - just really quick videos. Anyways, Leigh's buddy Nick edited one, which has been quite a hit so far - and has helped their "cause" along well.

Anyways, if you want to help support them, you can link on their site, and check it out...
Just click on the picture...

BOX JUMPING

Comments

Carlene said…
I am counting on you to be supervising this Ange! I have been told by my son (who would never lie to his mother) that he has not been doing anything as foolish as box jumping. I am not silly enough to think he won't do something worse! Watch him please!
Jamie said…
Too funny. I those lovable idiots! By the way, your Neo-Earth on the sidebar needs new code. Later!

Peace,
Jamie
Ryan said…
just wait till we film Ice blocking!!!!! can't wait.
Mark said…
I wish that we could've had a video for some of the stuff that Leigh and I used to get up to. Oh, wait mum reads this....We just used to do.....I got nothin.
Kristina said…
seriously...some people are just bizzar..anyhoot I waited to click on the ad and of course I get this horror movie preview. I was there for one second...
Oh Joy said…
Dear Angie,

I have dial up.

Love,
Glenna
Ben Peterson said…
I'm not going to lie to you, I was a little dissapointed not seeing Leigh in the high flying mix. What's the deal?
Leigh Oliver said…
Nick filmed that one while he was in England. I'm in some of the other videos on our because-we-can.blogspot.com site though.

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes