Rebirth

It has been ages since I last wrote, but there seems to be so much in me that I just need to get out - writing is a therapy for me. I was "blogged-out" for awhile as I kept a fairly "regular" record for a number of years, but now I miss not seeing my journey - seeing my life chronicled. And honestly it's time to get my brain functioning again. In some ways the recent pass was nice to keep private but I also know that blogging my journey with others can help keep those far away from me, connected.

I'm addicted to facebook which has taken precedence over the blog, but although it has kept me connected to many friends and family members, there hasn't been the sharing of my personal story from my perspective...

And so, as I get ready to travel to Canada - I figure this season is the time to begin again - A rebirth if you will....and that has more connotations than I care to share now. There will be more to come in the future...

RECENT HAPPENINGSThis past weekend a group of 12 people from our church went on a mini-mission trip to the Dareton region to serve the church and the Indigenous community. We ran a children's program with face painting, balloons, games, singing, etc. Here we are presenting the pastor and his wife our thanks as well as a gift from our team.

My friend Em celebrated her birthday while we were away, so I made her purple cupcakes.

My friend Heather turned 40, and we celebrated with her family by going to the Melbourne Zoo. It was indeed a good day for Leigh and I to celebrate, as we remembered our beautiful children Isaiah and Tori Jane - this being their "due date". Thx Paxmans for the beautiful day.

Comments

Unknown said…
Thankyou for sharing :)
I am a bit of a blog addict myself :)

its great to hear that the weekend away went fantasticly..

Praying for you and leigh as you go to canada hope you guys have a lovely time there.
Heather said…
yea yea! I am so happy you are writing again. Can't wait to read more of your rebirth story!! :) much loves.
Em said…
Yay! Welcome back to the blogosphere. I'm pumped!!

Just for the record everyone, the cupcakes were awesome. Thanks my sunshine!

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes