El día de la boda - The Wedding Day


The Church

Canadian Aunts and Uncles


Jason

Blanca


Prayer


Declaration of Intent (Jason said in Spanish)


Solo - Be Thou My Vision


Pre-Reception Party for church guests



Reception at Los Generales Restaurant


The Buffet was incredible!


The Happy Couple




Some of the cutest boys EVER!





The Wedding Day was wonderful. The only thing that could have made this day better was to have my brothers family join us to celebrate. They were definitely missed by us all and we thought of them many times throughout the day.

It was amazing to see Blanca's family mix with ours despite the language barriers and I couldn't help but think that Jason chose well. There were many heart connections made with her family and ours, that will last a lifetime. We look forward to having the happy couple in Canada and celebrating with the rest of our family and friends at the Canadian wedding.
Adios Amigos!

Comments

Ross O said…
Great pic's Ang, nearly as good as being there, sounds like the food was great, did Leigh eat too much. Enjoy the rest of your travels.
Crystal said…
So wonderful to see the pictures...Ahhh the wonders of the internet.
Oh Joy said…
Can Leigh actually get the point where he says "I ate too much"?
Carlene said…
Ohhh Yes!!!! Get him to tell you the story of his first time at Pizza Hut all you can eat dessert bar! Couldn't mention chocolate cake and jelly for days!
Carlene said…
By the way "Be Thou My Vision" is my favourite hymn of all time! The wedding looks like it was sensational.
Oh Joy said…
Really? Hmm, Leigh do tell.
Ariana said…
I'll have to agree with Carlene's "sensational" comment! It's all so beautiful.

I can't wait for the party in June!!
Leigh Oliver said…
OK, so it was my first time at Pizza Hut's all you can eat Buffet with my family and our cousins. I don't remember how old I was but I'm guessing around 10. Mark, our cousin Jason & I had an eating contest to see who could eat the most plates of main course and dessert. The plates had to have at least 2-3 slices of pizza, some garlic bread and pasta. So there was a lot of food on each plate. I ate 6 plates and Mark at 5. Then he ate 6 bowels of dessert and I ate 5. I don't think I could eat anywhere near that much food anymore. But I would be willing to try!

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes