First Stop - Seattle


And so we are off on our Mexican journey. Our first stop being in Seattle. We took a 3 hour bus ride here from Vancouver, and other than the doggy immigration officer who seemed to like the smell of my suitcase, our trip was uneventful. Even though I have nothing to worry about there's something a little nerve wracking about an immigration dog itching his face on your luggage. I think he secretly had it in for me, knowing my dog allergies. The officer told us that he was looking for some treats. I only have make-up in my suitcase - will you take a lipstick treat?

Tonight we stay in Tacoma and tomorrow at the break of dawn we board the 1st of 4 plane rides to Monterrey.

Off we go...

Comments

philter said…
you dorks, you should have stayed with us. See ya in Mexico

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes