Breakfast Banter

I love breakfast food. Toast, jam, pancakes, muffins, sausage, eggs, bacon - All of it! Today I made waffles in my new waffle iron (another recipe from my sister's recipe book) They were so yummy. Every night I look forward to breakfast - especially the coffee part!

I went to the cupboard the other day to see if we had cereal. And it appears as though we do...Maybe we've been a bit overzealous in the cereal department. That's just my speculation. Audrey and I just had to take a picture.

Comments

Kristina said…
and there are very similar kinds! variety! like coco puffs and cinnamon toast crunch and frosted wheaties......
Oh Joy said…
If I were there I would have the Special K with Strawberries with some fruit mixed in.
Leigh Oliver said…
You're more than welcome to the Special K. Just as long as you leave the Vector for me.
Anonymous said…
that's quite a collection, especially compared to my lonely box of Raisin Bran
Oh Joy said…
It's all yours my friend. In fact I don't eat much breakfast cereal. Unless there is Soy yogurt or fresh juicy fruit. The fruit mixed with granola is my favorite since Paul/Reesh's wedding breakfast when Paul was eating the medley and I (being pregnant) thought it looked so good and kept eating it when he turned his back. It had plums on it. Darn that was good.
jamie said…
did you know that Henri is addicted to cereal? Better not let her in your house!
i commented on your last post a bit too late.

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes