All Good Things!

I have found this week to be so full of blessing, and thought I should share some of it with all of you, so that you could feel encouraged too!


First, I love my husband - he is so great. I came home the other day and there was a new bouquet of flowers. Not the regular pre-made bouquets that you'd get from Safeway, but a beautiful bouquet of uniqe flowers. Thanks hon!

Then, this past week I've been battling some crazy knee problems which haven't happened in ages and was really bumming me out. I came to the realization it was the shoes I was wearing walking to work everyday, so I kept trying to change them up to help keep my knee from hurting. I've wanted to buy a pair of good quality shoes for for some time but haven't been able to budget for it...

Well, I went to Winners 2 days ago and found these lovely pair of shoes on the final clearance shelf - by themselves in my size. I have the same brand of boots at home and they are such great quality - Asolo's! I tried them on, and loved them immediately, but wasnt' sure if I could afford them still (even reduced they can be so expensive). The price tag said $25!!!! for $150 pair of shoes...I coudn't believe it. God is so good...and that was cool. And my knee problems??? have disappeared!

But that's not all. I finally found the bedding that I wanted. - A bed in a bag. It had comforter, shams, bedskirt, and a small pillow for a fairly reasonable price. I talked to Leigh about it and since we could use our HBC cards to purchase it, we thought we'd go ahead with it.

Well when Leigh got to the till, the ladies kept commenting on what a good deal it was..and I kept agreeing, thinking it was fabulous to get all of this together in one big bag....However we weren't prepared for HOW great of a deal it ended up being... We were amazed to find out it had been reduced by 75% off or so and we got our bedding for $17.00!!!! Unheard of, I know!!!!


Today is also Wade's birthday, whom we love dearly. And that is really the icing on the cake.

Could it really get any better?

Comments

globebug said…
glad you're feeling so blessed and happy my dear friend. make sure you give wade lots of sloppy kisses for me! :)

miss you guys,
heidi x
Oh Joy said…
$17 well that's just good value.

You need new Birks/Mephisto's for the summer. Start ebaying baby. Your size is cheap.

Glad someone is getting the showers of blessings. I'm not sure what the heck kind of storm we are having here...

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes