My 2nd 29th Birthday!




Wade and Jo held a birthday party for me when we returned back to Vancouver. Ben Parsons who is returning to Ireland to get married soon, was there to celebrate as well as longtime friend Ralph(ie).

Here is a great photo of Soph, who being very hungry, went to the cupboard, grabbed herself a treat, and when no one would open it for her to respect her mother's wishes, chose to eat the whole bar wrapper and all.

Wade made a fantastic Philly Cheesesteak and fries, and Jo made me a fabulous Australian dessert Chocolate Ripple Cake (made from ingredients sent all the way from Ben Coombe in Australia!)

We had a fabulous night together. Thanks Wade and Jo for another great night!

Comments

Oh Joy said…
I would have opened the wrapper for her. But then I feed her chocolate with her mother sitting right there BEGGING me not to.
globebug said…
awww, such precious faces to behold. thanks for keeping this thing so picture and action-packed.

miss you babe!

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes