A Little bit of Hawai'i

I know it's been awhile since I've written anything, but my hubby and I are enjoying a relaxing and fun holiday/honeymoon on the beautiful island of Oahu in Hawai'i.

Here's a few pics from our time so far here. There will be more photos to come of my big birthday celebration at the Polynesion Cultural Centre.
We stayed at a very nice hotel 2 blocks from the beach with a big swimming pool and cabana bar beside it. We celebrated the New Year watching the sun set on the beach and later on saw a grande display of fireworks!

It hs been so beautiful and relaxing here. I'd recommend this holiday to anyone.

Comments

Oh Joy said…
I was wondering when we'd see you in Hawaii!!! Looks like fun. I'll start applying the self-tanner for your arrival home.

As footnote: I am putting together a menu of various snacky foods like stinky (a.k.a. sticky) garlic chicken, ribs (with tsaziki, homemade), perhaps potato skins, crackers with Boursin...that sort of thing for one day when you are home.

Also, plan to make you some of my (famous?) stromboli's and perhaps, just perhaps, I shall make you pumpkin chiffon.
Reesh said…
You guys look so happy and in love!! Thanks so much for your thoughts, we can't wait to see you in our new home! Safe travels...
globebug said…
i'm VERY glad to see you're enjoying the sun and each other! happy new year babe...when, oh when shall we be reunited?! why not take a mass diversion through london?! haha!
love you,
h.
Carlene said…
It looks so beautiful there, but I think you should get Glenna's self tanner on to Leigh! Hard to believe he has been working at a pool this summer. Sorry we missed you tonight. Have a great flight back to Canada, and we will talk to you soon.
Carlene
Oh Joy said…
Carlene, that is just too funny! Of course he can borrow the self-tanner and all but I choked on my coffee when I read your comment.
Heather said…
ooh angela you look so brown. i am so jealous. you look so happy. i can't wait to see you. make sure to see me or call me before tuesday night (i leave for mb) i love you and can't wait to see you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes