Flying





Ben, and his MAF flying friend Matt, took Leigh and I on a 3 hour joy ride in a Cessna 172 ?? I think...

It was so much fun. And what gorgeous views. We travelled from Melbourne down to the south coast, along the coast and back up. We landed in LaTrobe to get more fuel, and continued on.

If you have a fear of flying I wouldn't suggest going in a small plane! on the coast we hit some good turbulance throwing us up and down. Fortunately we kept our food down. Well, Matt was actually having lunch at the time, not thinking anything of it,...

Ben commented "wow, I've never been thrown out of my seat before!" but also had a very relaxed look about him.

From that point on, I felt a little ill... but we sure had a great time - and got some great photos!
What couple gets to go on a scenic flying tour for free on their honeymoon?
Thanks Ben and Matt!

Comments

Kristina said…
Very cool, hey did leigh dye his hair? it looks dark. thanks for the red dot by the way. I cant beleive your still haveing fun without me. what did i tell you?
Heather said…
wow. this is amazing. what a great day! so jealous you get to fly with ben. we miss him so much. you'll tell him that next time you see him. we miss you too but you will see again. :( love you ange. keep having fun and looking so tanned!! no fair.
jamie said…
great pics ange thanks for putting them on there. It is so great to see you, leigh, simon, and ben having fun out there together!!! I miss you guys so much.
hannah said…
its so cool to see ben doing what he loves! thanks so much for posting and keeping us up to date. i love reading your blog.
well merry christmas lovely.
i miss you
hey your bday is soon!
and does leigh ahve brown hair??
Ryan said…
Ill try and no comment on leighs hair. Dang dude flying with ben!! must have been sweet!!!! i also liked seeing the boys getting a good round of poker in there! we've been missin that for sure. Wishin ya both (and ben and simon and austrailia) a merry merry Christmas!
Oh Joy said…
I think my little bro's hair is worthy of a blog post all it's own. I think the people need an explanation for why our blondie is now a red-head.

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes