Well...
It's been the best time that I've ever had on the farm. It's been busy - but so much fun...hanging out with my nieces and nephews and planning this gigantic thing we are calling a wedding.

Small towns...so weird. My friend Jaime put out some boxes at the local grocery store, the drug store, and local convenience store where people have opportunity to just shove money in there for Leigh and I as good wishes...I've noticed that they are getting full!!

Also, any neighbour is willing to give you anything of themselves that you could ever want or need...and this in the middle of harvest. it's so incredible to be so so blest!

And now the deadline is done RSVP...and I acutally have most of my responses in! pretty good.

Leigh's been busy building my brothers' house...and I've been helping mom bake and cook, and clean Like never before...and there is wedding planning going on in between.

here's cute picture of Leigh and my neice Evangeline. Man she loves him
(sigh) so cute.

Comments

Kristina said…
hey where's the cute pic?
Hi ange, ya I am insane...in the membrane! it was pretty sad when i left tonight. I cried and made lindsey cry too. the only traces of me in the house are a box of cereal, some old cantalope and a used tea bag sitting in a dirty dish. sigh. those were the days....
hannah said…
hey ang
i miss you...thanks so much for calling me on my bday
it meant a lot.
just comment me your phone number or something so that i can call you
your in my prayers!
love you

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes