wedding snippets



It's pouring today! Perfect for making the grass green before our wedding...yah right! It better not rain on our day!!! oh well such as life

Life has been GOOD!!! my brother just returned from the ship on Friday and it has been awesome having him here. We've had guests all week (Clowes - a family of 4) and Swedish Jossi and her husband Tim were here to visit this weekend as well.

It has been insane around the Ambros farm - but especially around the table. Auntie Susan and Uncle Bob came out on Sat too...and with my brother David's family extended our table far into the living room and on into the kitchen!

Mom has baked 50 dozen buns or something...and thankfully is taking a nap this afternoon!!! Amazing! Sweets, jellies, jams, food lists, and groceries are piling up!

Today I've made our centre pieces and our guest book, as well as various other "crafty" things. And now we are finishing off our party favours - (and by "we" I mean, Leigh and Jason.

I've also set up our front yard - we've painted, and washed the front of the house...Also we have been cleaning the gardens out, trimming the hedges and mowing the lawn (and by "we" I mean, Brent and Crystal and mom)

I've set up the seating plan for the reception, and have finally made the finishing touches on the order of the Ceremony.

whew!

And that doesn't include Harvest... Leigh has been putting siding on my brother's new house! so the excitement never ends here.

Leigh and I are doing well! We are enjoying every minute of this planning. I was mourning the fact that my dream to plan my wedding since I was born will be ending in 2 short weeks (sniff sniff) oh well!

Now to prepare for marriage!

Well, sorry about the last picture not coming through - Dial up is fun...you should try it! I will try another photo. It's Leigh and Evee when he was a fake illegal alien!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes