Tagged!

So Joanna (actually Sophia and Ella) tagged me in her blog and here are the rules:

1) You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life - 1 word for each letter of your middle name.

2) Then blog your post

3) Then tag as many people as there are letters in your middle name (eg: M-a-r-i-e has 5 letters, so then she must tag 5 people) Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.



My middle name is AMY

A - alive: I like to be wholehearted and passionate. To be active and energized. To have hope. I hate apathy. I wish to bring life wherever I go.

M - musical: Music is everything. I love to sing. I love to play piano and guitar - especially with friends in a band. I love to dance. I even studied music. I love the emotion that music brings, that it is a language that can speak across cultural barriers. I love that it is a diverse and authentic expression of self, or of a people group/nation, or even a moment in time.

Y - ywam: I have been a part of Youth With A Mission for the past 8 years, and it has been huge in shaping and developing me as a leader and as a servant of God. I grew up here, and God changed my life forever.


The 3 people I tag are:
Carlene
Hillary
Jamie A. (Substitute*Kristina)

Comments

Kristina said…
What's with all of you with short middle names! seriously. hey, thanks for the newsletter!
Kiwirose said…
Thanks for being you Ange, I really appreciate you. I blogged from your tag, the tag goes on and on.....
Carlene said…
You had to know my middle name is Morwenna didn't you! May take me some time to address each of those letters. Thanks for sharing part of you.
hannah said…
ppossttt

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes