Renee Graduates


It's hard to believe that it's already 8 years ago when I arrived in Vancouver, and lived with the Parizeau family. Renee, 10 years old when we first met, has grown into such a beautiful woman now. It sure confirms that I'm not getting any younger. I was met face to face with this fact when Renee invited me to her high school graduation.





We have grown close over the years, and I was so honoured when she asked me to come to her graduation, and if I'd be willing to do her hair/make-up for her as well.

I can't help but be so proud of her...

Comments

Larph said…
congratulations to renee!
hey ang, miss you lots. i wear the t shirt you got me alot; i think i need to wash it, now.
can't wait to see you in texas, take care!
wow, renee is so beautiful. i bet your felt so proud ange...you certainly are a spiritual mother...you have for sure been one to me. renee was blessed to have you at her graduation!! miss you too, audge
Joel M-E said…
getting old happens. Next summer if my 20 year high school reunion... If you are in Saskatoon at that time, will you do my hair? :-)
Leanne said…
so has randy gone and crapped his pants when he realised that he had such a beautiful daughter and there are guys chasing after her? she certainly grew up a lot since 2 years ago when i saw her. miss you ange. did jo tell you we are trying to plan a trip to van for this fall?
MaryHuffman said…
Hi, wow Renee looks great and so do you. Thanks for the up date and the one before that. I was wandering what happen at the beginning of June - YWAM premises wise. I love these blogs. Need to put another entry in mine. bye for now, lots of love...

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes