Blutterflies & Coffee

My God-daughter looked up at me awhile ago while skipping down the street and exclaimed that when she grew up she was going to be a "butterfly" and added "flutter flutter flutter flutter".

I have a huge soft spot for butterflies. I haven't bought many things recently but the couple things that I did get might display some sort of a theme.

A butterfly purse (with cute change purse)
A butterfly thermos
A butterfly mug (the striped one is for Sarah)
And my mother-in-law bought me these SUPER cute tea cups 2 Christmas' ago.
That's right the common factor is coffee...
You need a purse to buy a coffee.
You use a thermos to keep the coffee hot
You use the mugs to drink the coffee
You observe people drinking from the cute teacups while you have a cup of coffee

Comments

Ross O said…
Go Angela, flying high on butterflies and coffee.
Oh Joy said…
you do not drink coffee from a teamug.
Carlene said…
You can drink coffee from whatever it comes in! My Grandmother only owned teacups but she would serve her blend of coffee and chickory from the fine bone china with saucers to boot. In our Anglo entrenched background the coffee mug only became popular in the 60's. But at least now we don't have to have 2 or 3 cups to get our caffiene fix!
Oh Joy said…
No teamugs. Don't listen to her.

I want the thermos. But in brown. With coffee beans on it.
Anonymous said…
Love the purse!

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes