Yummy Thai Food



My husband is not only "HOT" but he is also a great cook. In this picture you will see a Thai Coconut Currey Chicken Soup and Sweet and Sour Veggies. He also made Chili lamb, with coconut cream and coriander. YUM -YUM!!!
Wade would have loved it!

I made apple-strawberry-rhubarb crumble for dessert.
Jo would have loved that.

Here's a picture of Ross and Carlene's house. Today Ross' sister Merle and Neil came to visit. They are great! I have almost met the entire family now.

Tonight's menu:
Chicken caesar salad and cheese toast Glenna style. In honour of my awesome sister.

Comments

Ariana said…
That is a totally gorgeous house. And yard. I can't wait to see it first-hand!
Oh Joy said…
We think the house may be bigger than ours. Which, of course, means adding on here.
ASAM said…
hi Angel
Wade sent a link to Renee's site...where i saw your site. So...the last time i saw you (i think Wade was giving us a ride to the Vineyard worship conference) you were dating. I am happy for you that you are married. Love the Thai bit. Are you still working at the YWAM base in Vancouver?
Anne-Marie
ASAM said…
Have 2 questions for you. Do you sew for others (saw the dress that you had sewed). I need curtains sewed....how much would you charge? (provided you are still in the neighbourhood). And....the other thing is.....i notice that you have ads on your blog. I would be interested to find out a little about it. I don't know how to e-mail you...that is why i am leaving this message.
hannah said…
yum yum looks and sounds aweomse
hope your enjoying australia! its been way to long since we last talked!

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes