Home

Home is a funny concept these days.  Home is where I am.  Being content and peaceful with where I am.   It's funny because although I love to travel and see things, I am a nester.  And home to me is important.

It's been a busy month, and it's flying by! 

We had to say goodbye (or really, "see ya later") to all our beloved YWAM friends in Vancouver.  To my home for the last 8 years.   That felt like hell.  We have some great photos of our farewell party as well as the DTS love feast, but we haven't been able to get them online yet, more of those to come in a later post.

We are currently in Saskatchewan (my first home), enjoying our nieces and nephew and family as much as we can.  We have to get filled up as much as possible, as we are leaving to Australia in only a week and a few days.    
This is to be our new home.

The exciting news is that we have a great new house to go to in Australia.  Here are some pictures from the website.  It will be great to make this house into our home.  And it will be great to build home with Leigh's family.


from the kitchen island into the dining room and living room
(the furniture is display only)

the ensuite bathroom

the floor plan.  if you can notice...
I have a walk in wardrobe
hallelujah!

Check out my "mum's" facebook for more photos of the area.

Comments

wow ange that looks beautiful, i bet you are excited. i bet it was hard for you leavin vancouver, even if it is see ya later. miss you lots and i am thinking about you...
philter said…
wow, you really are going. That is very exciting. Amy and I are going to Kona for her school of photography in one week, then praying about Saskatchewan for a year to be close to her family for a bit. It is hard and weird, but I'm glad you are doing it.
Ross O said…
Be careful Angie, I know your landlord, he may be be slow at fixing things, unless you bake pumpkin pies for him!
Michael said…
wooooo yeah. is kenneth still gonna be your neighbour? I am super happy for you guys.

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes