Leigh's Australian Birthday!

So it's officially Leigh's birthday in Australia right now! And since Leigh wouldn't be in the office tomorrow we decided to celebrate at the base today.

This is what the boys thought would be the best way to "honour" him on his 26th Australian Birthday...



Duct Taped him to a pole!!!!


"No Ange, Don't help me," he says.... Apparently, he must WIN by proving he doesn't need help.

Thank goodness for previous birthday presents - he was carrying his leatherman today, and escaped... He also was apprehended before lunch, so I'm assuming the urgency of his hunger was his driving force.

Comments

Carlene said…
Thats my boy! Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Ross O said…
Yep, I can see in the photo where your hand is ready to get the leatherman, silly boys didn't see that coming, Proud of ya Leigh.
Emily Deu said…
Happy Birthday Leigh!!! Your the best. I couldn't imagine a better hubby for my friend Ange than you. You guys are great together and I love you guys so much! Congrats on getting older. Blessings on this year, your 26th year of life. May it be filled with hope, celebration, new life and joy!

Love Josh and Emily

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes