Busy Days

Life has been feeling quite chaotic these past few weeks. As some of you know, our current building has been sold! So we are about to move our entire organization soon, and there has been a bit of stress surrounding that. Also, we have our summer Mission Adventures program starting soon, and so we as a team have been busting our butts to get a good quality program together in place. We are currently going to set up office in one of our student houses, and then continue to look for a place to hold our training programs in, that would be in this area. I'll try to keep ya'll updated.
Our buddy Audrey is back here and staying with us from Texas, and on her way through to Japan for 2 years! We are excited for her as she follows her dreams. We are so proud of her.

On Saturday last weekend, I hosted a wedding shower for one of my closest friends Louise. We had such a good time. It was a Dutch theme party, and it was amazing to be able to bless her and honour her as she prepares for marriage.
Here's a couple of pics from the afternoon tea party.


Comments

Ross O said…
I posted my comment in the wrong spot Angel make sure u look below. Seeing the Easter comments remined me that I have a great easter photo, check my blog.
Oh Joy said…
I'd eat all the fruit on that plate. You'd need more fruit.

And are you wearing "Hello My Name is..." nametags?

Popular posts from this blog

Burstin' With Broadway!

The Art of Making Mistakes